Manage your real estate investments from the comfort of your sofa or on the go.
Managing overseas property investment has never been this easy!
WealthPark NYC 2018
WealthPark’s first global PropTech event, “WealthPark NYC 2018”, was successfully held at New York in Nov. 2018. Under the concept of ”Connect Value”, we created a community to connect business opportunities between global PropTech companies.
Voice of Conference Participants
I think this was the first time ever that Japanese company really met with PropTech.
I have learned a lot today. WealthPark has really assembled a great variety of speakers.
Real Estate × Tech
Real-estate professionals delivering local property management expertise
- Real-estate veterans with 100+ years’ experience bring local know-how and experience to your property.
- Wide network of property developers, brokers, property management firms, banks and insurance companies to collectively steward your assets.
- Offers reputable service at fair price with trusted vendors.
Reinventing cross-border investment
- Stay connected with your investment portfolio from anywhere, anytime
- Chat through App with your multi-lingual asset managers
- Get the latest market trends right in your palm
What makes WealthPark different?
Real-estate veterans with 100+ years’ experience bring local know-how and expertise to your property
- Rent Research to maximize your return
- Tighter rent collection
- Tax savings and consultation
- Reputable service at fair price
- Tenant Screening
- Timely and responsive repair & maintenance
- Deal with tenant complaints and disputes
- Regular Real estate market reports
- Japan Macroeconomic Trends
- Market Insights by real estate expertise
- Manage everything in mobile App
- Real-time access to your portfolio status
- Handle maintenance requests directly on your mobile
Premium Customer Services
- Designated property manager
- Multi-lingual and barrier-free communication
How does WealthPark work?
Quality and timely service with mobile application
- Entire portfolio
- Cash flow
- Chat message
- Market trends
We combine talents with diversified experience and backgrounds
Diversity works well for the team to achieve a common goal – To make WealthPark the most preferred wealth management tool for the global investor.
- Ryuta Kawada Founder / CEO
- Yusuke Mase Managing Director / COO / CPO
- Clark Graninger Managing Director / CWO
- Jumpei Shirasaki Executive Director / CFO
- Andrea Belvedere CTO
- Yuki Yoshimoto Executive Director / CCO
- Kenta Yoshihara Executive Director
- Kensuke Tezuka Executive Director
- Yasushi Sasajima Exective Director / Strategic Business Development, PR
- Taro Matsuzaki Director
- Junji Yanagawa Sr. Product Manager
- Takuma Toriya Vice President
- Hiroshi Mita
- Robin Wang Vice President
- Le Phuoc Dai Software Engineer
- Dat Do Software Engineer
Happy customers trust WealthPark. You can too!
See what our customers say about us
WealthPark property managers provide real hands-on job. They helped to fix the running toilet in my property and calmed down the angry tenants in a very effective way. I just need to sit back and collect my rent.
Previously I talked with my property manager by email or over the phone. After using WealthPark, I can communicate by APP anytime and anywhere and get instant feedback. Important messages can always be pushed to my cell phone.
Using WealthPark，my monthly income and cash flow is very clear at the click of a few buttons. The investment report is quite readable. It feels like using wealth management APP with an asset management advisor
A HK broker took care of my property after I purchased it. Ever since I changed to WealthPark, which has a strong local Japanese team for property management, the management fee is lower and the service quality is better.
Professional team with diverse background
|Company Name||WealthPark, Inc.|
|Capital and Additional Paid In Capital||JPY 550 million (As of February, 2019)|
|Representative||Ryuta Kawada (Director and Chairman)|
|Number of Employees||50 (As of February, 2019)|
- 2019.3.13 Corporate WealthPark Announces Appointment of Andrea Belvedere, ex-Gengo CTO, as CTO
- 2019.3.8 Event Event Report for WealthPark NYC 2018
- 2019.2.18 Product パソコン版オーナー向け資産管理ツール「WealthPark Web」をリリース
- 2019.2.15 NEWS 三和エステート様に投資用不動産の資産管理・運用システム「WealthPark for ビジネス」の提供を開始
- 2019.2.8 NEWS WIN/WIN Properties, LLC様に「WealthPark for ビジネス」を提供