Backend Engineer (Python)
Division and Business
We have developed our business support system called 『WealthPark Business』 as an app to connect real estate owners with property management companies, and we provide it to our customers. We started offering the service in September 2017, and currently, it is being used by 110,000 real estate owners and 160 property management companies. (*)
The Data Connection team is in charge of importing large amounts of data from 3rd party sources into Wealth Park’s system. This is an essential part of our future, and is rapidly scaling up.
We do this using Python , Apache Airflow, PSQL, and AWS to host and support many of our applications and systems.
You will be working closely with the other development teams and closely to the business side.
What You Will Do
- Lead technical decisions
- Support and mentor team members
- Design, develop and test new features
- Improve scalability
- Onboard new clients
- Identify and fix problems
- Suggest improvements and make sure they happen
- Backend development professionally for 5+ years.
- Leadership experience
- Ability to take responsibility of a task and see it to completion
- Ability to work on a task / project with other engineers
- Ability to communicate clearly with non-engineer stakeholders
- Experienced in mentoring
- Experienced working with Big Data
- Experienced in performance optimization
- Experienced with AWS
- Experienced in SRE
- Experienced with Docker
- Able to communicate in Japanese
- Experience working in the real estate or Fintech industry
- Document Screening
- 1st Interview
- 2nd Interview
- Final Interview
- 10:00～19:00 (flextime system, core time 11:00 to 16:00)
- WealthPark requires their members to come to Japan if they are living abroad. There is no designated in-office day, but full remote work is not possible, and it is necessary to live within a commuting area from the office.