Lead Customer Reliability Engineer
WealthPark is a startup IT venture to provide asset management and management platform application.
Currently, we are taking on the challenge of “visualization” of non-liquid assets in the real estate industry, which is one of the alternative assets.
About The Role
Our engineering organization has doubled in size in the last year. We are working on developing more and bigger projects in order to grow our product further. Our engineering organization does not have people who work exclusively on so-called CRE and technical support and maintenance projects, and many of our members work on new product and project development, as well as research, operations, and maintenance projects for customer reliability. In addition, the Customer Success Department is responsible for some data extraction and analysis, as well as creating scripts and providing solutions to customer issues.
This year, when we think about growing the product, we need to create a dedicated human resource and organization that can create an efficient system, so that we can maintain the focus on the engineers who are in charge of new functions and product development, and at the same time, we need an organization that can communicate more tightly with customer success and pursue customer satisfaction. Customer Reliability is really our key factor to success.
As the first CRE person, we are looking for someone who can think about and define what Customer Reliability Engineering means at WealthPark and lead the organization.
What you will do
- Launch the CRE organization
- Collaboration with engineering and customer success organizations
- Confirmation, investigation, temporary response, structuring, and systematization of technical inquiries related to systems and products
- Facilitate communication between engineers and product managers, or between customer success and engineers to resolve issues
- Implementation of system inquiries, bugs and improvement requests
- Data extraction and data analysis as needed, or product modifications to enable customer success to do so (adding events, integration with DWH, adding logs, etc.)
- Writing technical documentation
- Answering technical inquiries related to sales.
- Identify technical improvements based on VOC (Voice Of Customer)
What You Will Need
- Strong passion for Customer Reliability
- 3+ years of experience in CRE, SRE, technical support, or development
- 3+ years of development experience (any language, any field)
- Communication in English (most of our engineers are non-Japanese)
- Fluent communication in Japanese (speaking/reading/writing)
- Experience in setting up a technical support or CRE organization
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in product development and technical support for To B
- Experience creating and improving processes for inquiries and technical support
- Experience developing APIs, understanding of Restful concepts
- Experience working in the real estate or financial industry
What’s In It For You
- Flexible working schedule
- Health insurance, etc.
- Maternity leave/Paternity Leave
- Casual dress code
- Career progression plan
- PC: MacBook Pro/Windows + 1 Monitor
At WealthPark, we give opportunity for everyone to find alternative ways of investing into your own future. Diversity and Inclusion plays an important role for our company as we welcome employees from over 16 different countries. We welcome people from all sorts of backgrounds without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, age, disability, or others.
If you have interest, passion, and want to make a change, join us!