WealthPark is a startup IT venture to provide asset management and management platform application.
Currently, we are taking on the challenge of “visualization” of non-liquid assets in the real estate industry, which is one of the alternative assets.
About The Role
We are looking for experienced iOS engineers who can contribute to feature development and maintenance of iOS applications, which consist of a variety of features that are crucial for providing a user-friendly asset management experience to our customers. As a member of an international team of highly motivated individuals, you will be working closely with product managers, UI/UX designers, backend, frontend, and mobile application engineers to deliver growth to our products.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with product managers, UI/UX designers, backend, frontend, and mobile application engineers to develop new features.
- Brainstorm together with mobile application engineers to discover challenges to solve.
- Maintain and improve existing products.
What You Will Need
Technical Skills / Experience
- 3+ years of experience developing production-grade iOS applications with Swift and UIKit.
- Experience building applications using widely-used patterns such as MVVM.
- Familiar with RxSwift or Combine.
- Experience in AWS or other public cloud in general
- Strong desire to fine-tune performance, UI design, and animations to improve user experience.
- Motivation to stay up-to-date with new technology trends (e.g. SwiftUI) and find ways to solve issues and requirements.
- English communication skills (90% of engineers are non-Japanese. We are a very international team.)
- Organizational skills
- Motivation for team development
- Ability to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make decisions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience publishing iOS applications to the App Store
- Experience in the financial / prop-tech industry.
- Experience in cross-platform mobile application development.
- Interest in GraphQL and API development using the BFF pattern.
- Japanese communication skills. (Not mandatory)
What’s In It For You
- Flexible working schedule
- Health insurance, etc.
- Maternity leave/Paternity Leave
- Casual dress code
- Career progression plan
- PC: MacBook Pro/Windows + 1 Monitor
- Until COVID-19 is settled and we’re ready to issue visas, you can start working remotely from abroad
At WealthPark, we give opportunity for everyone to find alternative ways of investing into your own future. Diversity and Inclusion plays an important role for our company as we welcome employees from over 16 different countries. We welcome people from all sorts of backgrounds without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, age, disability, or others.
If you have interest, passion, and want to make a change, join us!