WealthPark is a startup IT venture to provide asset management and management platform application.
Currently, we are taking on the challenge of “visualization” of non-liquid assets in the real estate industry, which is one of the alternative assets.
About The Role
As our business expands, the number of engineers, products, and projects are also rapidly increasing. WealthPark is looking for Project Managers who can take on the challenge of managing projects and teams in a fast-paced environment with various levels of ambiguity. The frameworks used to manage our projects are tailored to the business and operational environment, so we welcome applications from Project managers and/or Scrum Masters who want to broaden their skill set.
What you will do
- Support the Program Manager by taking charge of run projects and complex product enhancement projects
- Collaborate with the Agile Coach to foster an agile working environment integrating practices and tools
- Manage projects through the entire software development lifecycle (initiation to release and closure)
- Support alignment and coordination across multiple teams, spot and manage dependencies between them
- Manage and prioritize the tasks of at least 1 Engineering team
- Create project plans (resources, schedule, cost, etc.)
- Lead Cross-Functional teams (engineers, QA, etc.)
- Monitor projects and report on their status to relevant stakeholders
- Manage technical improvement projects
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders in order to resolve project pain points and blockers
- Facilitate retrospective meetings and support the team in identifying potential improvements.
- Foster a culture of ownership among engineers
- Influence cross functional and diverse teams
What You Will Need
- Project management experience of at least 2 years
- Engineering background
- Capability to observe, decide and act quickly in a complex, volatile and ambiguous environment
- Taste for learning and self-improvement
- Ability to handle priorities change and shift gears
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of agile principles and some basic practices
- Master degree in Computer Science or related fields
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Practical Agile experience (Scrum Master or other role in an Agile team)
- Experience of interacting with product managers and/or Customer Success teams
- Experience of streamlining teams workflows to meet business objectives in an efficient way
What’s In It For You
- Flexible working schedule
- Health insurance, etc.
- Maternity leave/Paternity Leave
- Casual dress code
- Career progression plan
- PC: MacBook Pro/Windows + 1 Monitor
At WealthPark, we give opportunity for everyone to find alternative ways of investing into your own future. Diversity and Inclusion plays an important role for our company as we welcome employees from over 16 different countries. We welcome people from all sorts of backgrounds without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, age, disability, or others.
If you have interest, passion, and want to make a change, join us!