Product Manager, SaaS
Product Manager (SaaS Division)
WealthPark aims to become a digital infrastructure for alternative assets with the vision of “Creating a world where freedom of choice is the norm” and the mission of “Delivering investment opportunities in alternative assets to everyone”.
Alternative assets are new investment targets and investment methods other than traditional assets such as listed stocks and bonds. Specifically, it refers to real estate, art, whiskey and wine, unlisted stocks, etc.
As a first step towards realizing this, we are taking on the challenge of becoming infrastructure in the real estate field, which is one of the alternative assets.
WealthPark is looking for a Product Manager who will take charge of improving and expanding our SaaS “WealthPark Business” to let as many real estate management companies and as many real estate owners as possible use this service for property management.
- Defining product requirements
- Support from product development to release
- Management of bugs and requested tasks in product operation
- Formulation of product vision and roadmap
- Drafting development projects and prioritizing proposed development projects
The following duties are not included in the product manager.
- Formulation of business plans and management of budgets
- Software design, implementation and quality inspection
- UI design, interaction, look and feel design
- Marketing operations such as campaign design and advertisement placement
- Web direction work for service sites and LPs
- Create help pages and learning content for users
- Product management experience of own products
- Ability to create documents in English such as proposals and requirement definitions
- Experience working with engineers and designers
- Flexible communication skills
- Those who value teamwork
- Japanese (native level)
- English proficiency (level at which communication necessary for product development can be taken with our engineers)
Additional Experience (Nice-to-have)
- Product manager experience in a SaaS company
- Requirement definition and product management experience in API integration projects
- Requirement definition and product management experience in service migration projects
- Planning and driving User and Usability research
- Accounting knowledge
- Work experience, knowledge and interest in the real estate tech industry
- Experience in data analysis work using SQL, BigQuery, etc.
- Align with WealthPark’s Vision, Mission, and Behavior Identity
- Those who are motivated to create new businesses and have the ability to solve problems
- Those who have the ability to explain how to solve problems in words and diagrams
- Those who have a strong interest in real estate tech and fintech
- Those who want to challenge themselves in a global environment
- Document Screening
- 1st Interview
- 2nd Interview
- Final Interview
※Approximately 2-3 weeks to offer.
※There are instances where the above steps will differ.
- Non-smoking facility
- Hybrid Work System (Ability to choose whether to work from home or at the office in accordance to work responsibilities. Some departments have designated office days)