Site Reliability Engineer
WealthPark is a startup IT venture to provide asset management and management platform application.
Currently, we are taking on the challenge of “visualization” of non-liquid assets in the real estate industry, which is one of the alternative assets.
About The Role
SREs are committed to keeping and improving the reliability sufficient to provide values to our customers, while making our product development efficient and optimized.
What you will do
- Build reliable infrastructure while making full use of automation
- Create a platform, shared libraries, tools for developers to speed up and optimize our product development
- Design architecture from the viewpoint of reliability, especially in terms of distributed system and microservices
- Introduce the practices of SRE in a way that fits WealthPark
- Improve application codes when needed
- Support development teams in a scalable way by writing documents, holding hands-on trainings and so on
- Incident response
- Load testing
- Do these things as a team
What You Will Need
Technical Skills / Experiences
- Have an insight into the philosophy of SRE, or be interested in it.
- Experience in container such as Docker, and container management
- Experience in IaC, such as Terraform
- Experience in AWS or other public cloud in general
- English(90% of engineers are non-Japanese. We are a very international team.)
- Ability to work as a team
- Continuously learn new technologies and find ways to solve issues and requirements.
- Over 1 year of experience in Kubernetes
- Experience in system architecture design, especially of a distributed system and microservices
- Programming ability sufficient to build any applications or middleware necessary to fix bugs or improve system performance and reliability
- Experience in implementing monitoring, incident response, load testing
- Experience in building CI/CD pipeline
- Understanding of security
- Troubleshooting / Problem solving ability
- Good understanding of network
- Infrastructure: AWS, (GCP)
- Container Orchestration: Kubernetes (EKS)
- CI/CD: Argo CD, GitLab CI/CD
- IaC: Terraform, Terragrunt
- Monitoring: Datadog, Sentry
- Database: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Communication: Slack, JIRA, Confluence, Miro
- Others: RabbitMQ, Redis, Airflow
What’s In It For You
- Flexible working schedule
- Health insurance, etc.
- Maternity leave/Paternity Leave
- Casual dress code
- Career progression plan
- PC: MacBook Pro/Windows + 1 Monitor
At WealthPark, we give opportunity for everyone to find alternative ways of investing into your own future. Diversity and Inclusion plays an important role for our company as we welcome employees from over 16 different countries. We welcome people from all sorts of backgrounds without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, age, disability, or others.
If you have interest, passion, and want to make a change, join us!
Employee Interview of Engineering Department
Mobile Team (in JP)
QA Team (in EN)
Backend Team (in EN)