Information Security Guidelines
Through WealthPark Business (property management SaaS solution) and WealthPark Asset Management (management services for international real estate investors), WealthPark Co., Ltd. promotes business efficiency to Property Managers and provides a profitable and better experience to investors. We aim not only to create value by being a reliable and trustworthy company for customers, but everyone involved with our products and services.
We recognize the risks of leakage, damage, loss, etc. to the information assets entrusted to us by our customers and employees, and have set sustaining policies and procedures to safeguard information security, including and not limited to confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
- We will take appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our information assets, and respond to changing information technology and new threats.
- We will provide all employees with information security training and ensure that all employees are aware of our policies in order to build up understanding of their IT security role and responsibilities.
- We will set objectives for management systems and information security, review them periodically, and implement and maintain continuous improvements.
- By designing, developing, and provisioning cloud services, we will establish and build a management system to securely handle customer information, protect it from threats on the cloud, and achieve a reduction of risks.
- We will use cloud services that align with an acceptable level of information security risk to the organization's information and other assets.
2018 May 1st published
2021 Mar 16th revised
WealthPark Co., Ltd.
Director and Chairman Ryuta Kawada