Article 1. Purpose
Article 2. Definitions
- “User” means the user of the App and the Service.
- “Owner” means a person among the Users who has entrusted the services for managing real estate to WealthPark under the Asset Management Agreement.
- “Lessee” means a person among the Users who is leasing real estate from an Owner under a Real Estate Lease Agreement.
- “Asset Management Agreement” means the agreement concerning the services for the management of real estate owned by an Owner that is executed between WealthPark and the Owner.
- “Real Estate Lease Agreement” means an agreement concerning the lease of real estate owned by an Owner that is executed between the Owner and a Lessee.
Article 3. User Information Collected by WealthPark
- WealthPark will collect the following information as the User Information from all Users:
- Name, phone number and email address; and
- Usage history of the App and device-specific ID.
- Of the Users, the User Information regarding the Owner or the Lessee will include (and is not limited to), in addition to the information in the preceding paragraph: (i) information that such person has provided to WealthPark under the Asset Management Agreement or the Real Estate Lease Agreement that such person has executed; (ii) information that WealthPark has independently collected through REINS Market Information ; (iii) information that is provided to WealthPark by the Owner or the Lessee, or another third party designated by such Owner or such Lessee; and (iv) contents of communications between WealthPark and the Owner or the Lessee, such as contents of the inquiries from the Owner or the Lessee to WealthPark, etc.
Article 4. Collection Method of the User Information
- All Users will register the User Information set forth in Article 3.1(1) themselves the first time they start the App.
- Of the Users, those who are an Owner or a Lessee will register the User Information that will be required to use the App, by themselves or through WealthPark, after they first start the App.
Article 5. Purpose of Use of the User Information
WealthPark will use the User Information for the following purposes:
- Provision of the App and the Service;
- Entrusted services under the Asset Management Agreement;
- Execution and analysis of questionnaires for improving the App and the Service;
- Preparation of statistical data concerning the use of the App and the Service;
- Provision of information concerning real estate registered in the App;
- Provision of market information of the real estate market and other news;
- , statistics, analysis and preparation of reports on marketing data;
- Customization of offered advertisements, etc. based on User attributes;
- Response to inquiries from the Users;
- Other communications as may be necessary, such as important notices concerning the App and the Service; and
- Announcements of other WealthPark services.
Article 6. Provision of the User Information to Third Parties
- When providing the App and the Service, WealthPark will provide the User Information to third parties as follows.
- WealthPark will provide the User Information of the Lessee to the Owner from whom such Lessee is leasing real estate.
- Among the User Information of the Owner, WealthPark will provide information to the Users, including the name, location and other information relating to the real estate owned by the Owner.
- Except as set forth in the preceding paragraph, WealthPark will not, without the relevant User’s consent, provide to any third party any User Information collected from the Users when providing the App and the Service, beyond the scope which is necessary to achieve the purposes of use stipulated in Article 5; provided, however, that this shall not apply in the following cases:
- Providing anonymized User Information to a third party wherein a specific individual cannot be identified;
- Pursuant to laws or regulations;
- Necessary in order to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain consent from the relevant person;
- Particularly necessary for improvement of public health or for promoting sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain consent from the relevant person; or
- Required to cooperate with a government organization, local government or delegatee thereof for the performance of procedures stipulated by law and obtaining consent from the relevant person may interfere with the implementation of the said procedures.
Article 7. External Transmission
The User Information registered in the App will be forwarded to the server installed by a third party and be used within the purposes stipulated in Article 5.
Article 8. Use Outside of Japan
- The User Information registered in the App regarding the Users using the App outside of Japan will be forwarded to the server in Japan and processed within Japan.
- Users acknowledge and agree that the laws and regulations of Japan will only be applied to the collection, use, provision, etc. of the User Information.
Article 9. Method for User Participation
In the Service, Users may cease collection, alter, delete or suspend use of all or part of the User Information by sending a request to WealthPark.
Article 10. Termination of Service and Handling of Information
- If the Users delete (uninstall) the App or if the Users do not use the App for more than 2 years (24 months), WealthPark shall deem that the Users have terminated the use of the App and the Service.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, WealthPark will dispose of the User Information collected from the Users from the server for the Service during its periodic maintenance under appropriate administration.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, WealthPark will be able to retain the User Information collected from the Owner or the Lessee under the Asset Management Agreement or the Real Estate Lease Agreement pursuant to the laws and regulations or the terms and conditions set forth in these agreements.
Article 11. Link to Policy on the Protection of Personal Information
Article 12. Contact
Inquiries and consultations concerning the handling of the User Information in the App and the Service are accepted at the below:
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (WealthPark Inc. Customer Service)
- Address: 2F Mitomi Building, 1-20-18 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Article 13. Amendments
- When the version of the App is upgraded, if there are changes or additions to the User Information that is collected or changes to the purpose of use, WealthPark will notify the Users prior to installation and will obtain consent once again with respect to material changes prior to installation or at the time of installation.
- If there are other changes or additions to the User Information that is collected, changes to the purpose of use, or third party provision, etc., WealthPark will notify the Users through the message function or the registered email address, as well as obtain consent once again with respect to material changes.
Article 14. Language