Marketing & Sales
This position is available with WealthPark RealEstate Technologies, Inc.
Marketing & Sales
You will be responsible for growing WealthPark RealEstate Technologies’s overseas clientele through finding new accounts, supporting existing partners, and closing deals with end-clients primarily targeted towards Sinophone regions (mainly China). Responsibilities include: developing and executing marketing & sales plans to reach predetermined goals, such as developing new accounts through networking, planning events/seminars, and obtaining referral opportunities from investors in both online and offline settings.
The appeal of this position is that you will be able to convey information about Japan and real estate to overseas clients as a professional, and gain cross-border experience by traveling to Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc.
You will be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our investor base.
Through building a trusting relationships with overseas investors and brokers, so you will utilize your native language and sales work experience and combine it with your Japanese language skills and experience in Japan. In addition, you will be expected to develop and execute bold and precise sales and marketing strategies in a hard-hitting environment that requires negotiating on closing new accounts and acquiring new managed properties .
- Building and cultivating relationships with domestic and overseas brokers (mainly Chinese-speaking). Once the market is fully developed, you will be able to expand the business according to your wish and career plan.
- Developing new accounts to collaborate with, building new business and relationships
- Planning and executing overseas events to connect with investors (e.g., organizing and running local/online seminars, etc.)
- Act as intermediary between other departments within WealthPark RealEstate Technologies and the accounts to provide the best-in-class offering for investors. You will be working with various teams such as the Transaction&Sales team, Property Management team, Asset Management team, and Data Management team etc.
– Communicate service and value to accounts as well as end-clients
- Working experience: 3 years or above
- Japanese skills: Daily conversation level or higher
- Chinese skills: Business level or higher
- Sales experience in BtoBtoC or BtoC business: 1 year or above
- Able to business trips overseas (such as to Taiwan and Hong Kong)
- Experience in the real estate industry
- English skills: Business level or higher
The kind of person we are looking for
- Those who share WealthPark’s Vision, Mission, and Behavior Identity (action guidelines).
- Those who want to try new things
- Those who can tenaciously carry out their duties to the end
- Those who value teamwork
For your information
- Document Screening
- 1st interview
- Final interview
※It will take 1 to 2 weeks to make an offer.
※The process above is subject to change.
- No smoking indoors
- You can choose to work remotely or come to work depending on your work schedule
- No full remote work