WealthPark is a startup IT venture to provide asset management and management platform application.
Currently, we are taking on the challenge of “visualization” of non-liquid assets in the real estate industry, which is one of the alternative assets.
About The Role
WealthPark is looking for a backend engineer who can accelerate FinTech product development.
WealthPark develops products for individual investors and real estate asset companies. This year, WealthPark is taking on a new challenge: WealthPark Alternative, a crowd funding platform and FinTech business. As we move forward with the development of many new features, we would like to hire a core backend engineer.
What you will do
- API, Batch, and new product development mainly using Go
- Defining, evolving and communicating the team’s vision, mission, and strategy across WealthPark.
- Brainstorm and do design sprint with Product Managers, Designers, Backend, and FrontEnd Engineers to build new features, architectures.
- Note : We are considering FinTech assignments as 1st choice, but depending on the status of the project, we may assign to the PropTech side of the product. Alternatively, there are some development projects that will link the two, so there is a possibility that development will span both.
What You Will Need
- You’ve been building web applications professionally for 3+ years.
- Experiences of development by Go or Experience working for FinTech, Finance related product(Or it could be experience in developing a domain related to settlement or payment for a certain product).
- Experiences of development by Go.
- In-depth understanding of a specific domain (any type) and the ability to explain your ideas.
- Knowledge of web API development.
- Knowledge of Database design.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins, Github Actions, Gitlab CI/CD.
- Motivation to learn new techniques continuously.
- English(80% of engineers are non-Japanese. We are a very international team.)
- Highly organized person.
- Have motivation for team development.
- Empathy for Behavior Identity of WealthPark.
- Be able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make decisions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company.
- Continuously learn new technologies and find ways to solve issues and requirements.
- Experience working in FinTech industry
- Experiences of development by Ruby, PHP, Python, Scala, Node
- Communication by Japanese (not required)
- Experience about GraphQL.
What’s In It For You
- Flexible working schedule
- Health insurance, etc.
- Maternity leave/Paternity Leave
- Casual dress code
- Career progression plan
- PC: MacBook Pro/Windows + 1 Monitor
- Until COVID-19 is settled and we’re ready to issue visas, you can start working remotely from abroad
At WealthPark, we give opportunity for everyone to find alternative ways of investing into your own future. Diversity and Inclusion plays an important role for our company as we welcome employees from over 16 different countries. We welcome people from all sorts of backgrounds without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, age, disability, or others.
If you have interest, passion, and want to make a change, join us!